Phillis DK Yarn
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Recommended Needle Size: US 5 - 7
- Recommended Hook Size: 7 to I - 9
- Gauge: Knitting - 21 -24 sts per 4 inch / Crochet - 12 - 17
- 80% Superwash Merino Wool 20% Nylon
- 400 yds / 100g /365.76 m
- 2 ply
- Recommended Needle Size: US 1-3
- Recommended Hook Size: B-1 to E-4
- Gauge: 7 - 8 sts per inch
All of our skeins are dyed with Professional Acid Dyes and citric acid. I thoroughly rinse all skeins. Due to the nature of hand dyed yarn, some light bleeding may occur during your first soak / wash.
One of the beautiful things about hand dyeing is that no two skeins will look exactly alike, and while they are very similar, there will be some variation. I recommend getting enough skeins for your project at the time of purchase. I also recommend alternating skeins every couple of rows to avoid unwanted pooling.
Care: While this is a superwash yarn, I highly recommend hand washing in cool/cold water and drying flat.
Yarn is dyed in a pet friendly and smoke-free environment. All yarn is stored and processed separately from any animals.