*Will begin shipping in about 2 weeks*
250 yards / 115g / 228.6 m
100% Superwash Merino
Recommended Needle Size: US 5 - 7
Recommended Hook Size: 7 to I - 9
Knitting - 21 -24 sts per 4 inch / Crochet - 12 - 17
- 463 yds / 100g / 423.3 m
- 75% Superwash Merino 25% Nylon
- 4 ply
- Recommended Needle Size: US 1 - 3
- Recommended Hook Size: B - 1 to E - 4
- Gauge: (Knitting) 27-32 sts per 4 inches / (Crochet) 21 - 32 sts per 4 inches
- 213 yds / 115g / 194.7 m
- 100% Superwash Merino
- 4 ply
- Recommended Needle Size: US 7 - 9
- Recommended Hook Size: K 10 1/2 to M - 13
- Gauge: (Knitting)16-20 sts per 4 inches (Crochet) 11-14 sts per 4 inches
All of our skeins are dyed with Professional Acid Dyes and citric acid. I thoroughly rinse all skeins. Due to the nature of hand dyed yarn, some light bleeding may occur during your first soak / wash.
One of the beautiful things about hand dyeing is that no two skeins will look exactly alike, and while they are very similar, there will be some variation. I recommend getting enough skeins for your project at the time of purchase. I also recommend alternating skeins every couple of rows to avoid unwanted pooling.
Care: While this is a superwash yarn, I highly recommend hand washing in cool/cold water and drying flat.
Yarn is dyed in a pet friendly and smoke-free environment. All yarn is stored and processed separately from any animals.